Tuesday 2 October 2012

September - What a Month!

Wow, September has just passed me by in a whirl of hen dos, weddings, my anniversary, home improvements  lots of work, birthdays and making the most of the last few summer days!  Not to mention that my son has practically given up his daytime naps, which means no chance to get on the laptop - he tries to get involved and has damaged the screen so we only use it when he is in bed now! 

Here is a photo round up and I promise to try harder at keeping up to date next month!

In an attempt to save my walls from further scribbles I  made a chalkboard on the fridge!

Mum & 2 of my sisters at one of the Weddings I attended

Simon on the racetrack in Slovakia, he came 2nd overall

Yum, wedding dessert!
Anniversary drinks with my love

Thomas and his cousin enjoying the last days of summer

Mum and I on hen do number 2

There are no pics of me in the outfit I wore to this wedding! So here is my lovely sister instead! Yes, she was double parked!

Quick Mummy, lets have a poppop before the sun disappears!

Night 1 in Slovakia, about to eat a huge meal and put on a stone, haha
We found this cheeky monkey on the plane, he made us laugh as Simon's Dad is called Melvyn too!

Hen do cupcakes!

Some nails I did this month, this girl is as far from Barbie as you can get yet she choose ext in bubble gum pink! Cute!

Thomas thinks Slovakian cakes rule!

I am not good at selfies! This was getting ready for hen do number 1!

Simon on our anniversary

Bride to be!

Slovakian meal, indulgent but so so good!

Do you think they were expecting us to drink much??

Ready to enjoy the Slovakian Wedding,

Another work pic

Catching up with a good friend after we had both been away

I am glad someone found a minute to put their feet up!

These photos have not uploaded in order, and I will be pushing my luck with Thomas if I try and change them, but we basically had the 1st hen/stag do on the 1st weekend, then the following weekend we had the next hen/stag do!  Then we went to Slovakia the week after and spent a few days there before our friends got married.  The Bride is Slovakian and after being friends for 5 years it was lovely to meet her family and see where she grew up!  This last weekend just gone was my friend's wedding which was local, however she has married an Australian and is living over there so after having Claire here for the last month it was bitter sweet to see her get married, knowing that she will be off again soon! 

In between all of the wedding fun we have had my Mum's birthday, our anniversary, I have been busy with work and then of course seeing friends and family who were not part of either wedding! It has been crazy and amazingly fun, but I will enjoy a quiet October to re cooperate I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment