Sunday 11 March 2012

OOTN!

I went out for dinner to Prezzo last night and this is what I wore!


My maroon asymmetrical dress is from InLoveWithFashion.co.uk and the belt actually came with it.  I got this a while ago so can't remember the price but I think it was about £30.  You can enter your details the first time you log onto their website and they will send you a code to get £10 off which I think is really good, I used mine when I bought this dress!  I got the animal print blazer in Next and I think that was also around £30.  The shoes are from New Look and my sister kindly lent those to me as they match the belt so well, and I think the girly cut out design looks lovely paired with this dress!  Finally my bag was from Warehouse and I got that for a bargain £12 in the sales!
I hope you like the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment