Thursday 31 May 2012

NOTD!



We are going on holiday next week, whoop, and therefore I am starting to get prepared! 
  It may be a little (read a lot!) bit early but I have such a hectic life that I thought I would seize the opportunity of a quiet hour to do my nails!  I have ended up with 2 mint dresses and 2 coral dresses to take away with me, along with a black dress and 2 multi coloured skirts so I decided to use coral and teal (closest I had to mint!) for my nails.


Being a mobile beauty therapist I am lucky enough to have the Gellux system at home so the colour should last until the end of my holiday.  I plumped for a simple look as I thought I would be pushing my luck with the baby if I tried to do a design on the nails!
Hope you like them!

PS Can you see where I snapped my middle finger nail really short?? This is weeks on from the snapping incident, ouch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment