Thursday 23 June 2011

Lip Stain Review - GOSH Long Lasting Lip Marker

Looking through my make up collection I realised that most of my lip colours are nude/pink glosses, how boring!  I want to start being a bit more adventurous with my make up looks so I decided to purchase a lip stain.  I opted to try GOSH Long Lasting Lip Marker in 003 Berry.  I am very impressed with this lip colour, as you would expect the product is highly pigmented and it is a bright fushia shade, the product is also berry fragranced which is a nice touch! I found that the product dries quickly after application and I love the way it doesn't feel thick or sticky like a gloss or lipstick would. The colour does  fade towards the centre of your mouth after eating/drinking, so its best to top up after a meal, however you would have to do this with a gloss or lipstick and the lipstain lasts a lot longer before you have to re-apply! Unfortunatley I could not get a good photo of the colour on my lips, but the swatch on my hand does look the same as the shade does on my mouth.  Overall I really liked this lipstain and will be purchasing a few more shades soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment