Tuesday 24 January 2012

Birthday Goodies!

Its not my birthday until February but my husband and I don't get many days off together so we went shopping today, yay!
I love to get as much for my money as I can and I think I managed to get a few good bargains.
Firstly I found this top in H&M and I absolutely love it! It was £12.99 which I think is a brilliant price and I plan to wear this with a gray pencil skirt and also my American Apparel Disco Pants!
I also got a few bits and pieces in New Look.  Vests are always useful and I like the spaghetti strap type the best, I have also needed a plain black one to go under a loose draped dress for months but it has been impossible to find one, so I was very happy to pick these two vests up for only £2.49 each! I was going to go back and get more colours but I forgot, opps!

 I also picked up these two pairs of skinny jeans, after having Thomas last February I am now back to my pre-baby weight, however I found that I am a different shape, so I got rid of most of my jeans! Over the winter I picked up a black pair, an indigo denim pair and an olive green pair, so I fancied some more spring/summer friendly colours and got a lilac pair for £16.99 and the stonewash pair for £20.00.  I really like New Look jeans and find that they are one of the best shops to get jeans for my body shape.  I then picked up this cropped mint lace t-shirt, which I will wear over the vest tops.  This top was £14.99 and I think this will be such a cute little day top.
I hope you like all my items, I am going to try and wait until my birthday before I wear any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment