Monday 4 July 2011

Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper Review


This is another Essence nail polish that I was sent as a gift from my friend in Italy and I wanted to do a review on it as I think it may be my favourite glitter polish ever!
The shade is called 02 Circus Confetti, which I love, and is really apt for the effect that the polish leaves!  It is a clear base with multi coloured pieces of glitter floating inside, and I have counted 4 different sizes of glitter in there.
I love this polish because you can wear it in many different ways, layering it up to create as sparse or dense an effect as you like, the picture was 2 coats.  The photo really does not do this polish justice as the colours are so bright and the glitter is very shiny!
This polish also looks really effective over another colour and since there are so many colours in there really does match with most outfits! 
I shall be keeping my eye out for Essence's white prism effect nail topper next!  As mentioned before there are not many places to buy Essence polish in the UK but I have seen some on Amazon so I shall have a look there!

No comments:

Post a Comment