Tuesday 26 June 2012

Birthday Goodies!

I am not sure why but this post was in my draft section!  So I actually wrote this in late January, but since I went to the effort I thought I may as well put it out there now!  I have worn all of these items endlessly so they were good buys, but I still need a couple more tops to go with the lilac jeans! I also have the same pair in mint now so I think perhaps a few cream tops may be in order! Any other ideas for colours to wear with pastel jeans would be much appreciated!

Its not my birthday until February but my husband and I don't get many days off together so we went shopping today, yay!
I love to get as much for my money as I can and I think I managed to get a few good bargains.
Firstly I found this top in H&M and I absolutely love it! It was £12.99 which I think is a brilliant price and I plan to wear this with a gray pencil skirt and also my American Apparel Disco Pants!
I also got a few bits and pieces in New Look.  Vests are always useful and I like the spaghetti strap type the best, I have also needed a plain black one to go under a loose draped dress for months but it has been impossible to find one, so I was very happy to pick these two vests up for only £2.49 each! I was going to go back and get more colours but I forgot, opps!

 I also picked up these two pairs of skinny jeans, after having Thomas last February I am now back to my pre-baby weight, however I found that I am a different shape, so I got rid of most of my jeans! Over the winter I picked up a black pair, an indigo denim pair and an olive green pair, so I fancied some more spring/summer friendly colours and got a lilac pair for £16.99 and the stonewash pair for £20.00.  I really like New Look jeans and find that they are one of the best shops to get jeans for my body shape.  I then picked up this cropped mint lace t-shirt, which I will wear over the vest tops.  This top was £14.99 and I think this will be such a cute little day top.
I hope you like all my items, I am going to try and wait until my birthday before I wear any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment