Tuesday 26 June 2012

LOTD- Blog Post

Today lovely Louise's LOTD is Blog Post Click here to see who Louise has been inspire by this week! sprinkleofglitter


I have chosen a recent post by aprilathena7 which went up last Wednesday and the reason is because I have been wondering whether to read the 50 Shades of Grey books and after reading her post I have decided to give them a whirl!  I have seen and heard so much hype about this books so feel like I should read them but I was put off because, in honesty, I think they may make me blush and cringe a bit!  I have heard that they are very explicit...
AprilAthena7 was one of the first blogs that I properly started to follow and I love everything on her blog, from the cookery to the fashion and the tutorials, plus the way her and her husband interact is great to watch too!
I am looking forward to finding more great blogs by reading through the comments on Louise's original page! x

No comments:

Post a Comment