Wednesday 27 June 2012

LOTD Book

Phew, I am just sitting down after a hectic day so I have only just had a look to see what the LOTD is today! This one, being 'Books' is a little bit trickier for me, I do read every night before I go to sleep but I have to confess that I don't often remember the author or sometimes even the title of the books!
Click here to check out Louise's post, I have to say I like the look of her book choice so that one will be going onto my list of books to read!

So I will choose this book which is Just After Sunset by Stephen King.  I recently read the majority of this on holiday, it is 13 short stories and we were taking Thomas back to our room after lunch to keep him out of the sun at the hottest parts of the day so I used the time to read basically one short story a day.  I did find some of the stories a bit frustrating because they didn't seem to have an outcome as such, but then that is the idea of them I suppose!  I did find that they were gripping though and I actually wanted to stay and read the whole story rather than being desperate to get back out to the sunshine, so that is saying something!

I am looking forward to seeing your responses and finding a few more books to add to my list of books to read! I know I am extremely behind but I am alternating a Harry Potter in at every other book at the moment! x

No comments:

Post a Comment