Thursday 21 June 2012

OOTN

I went out for a pub dinner last night with my friend and this was what I wore:


The shoes are from Primark and I believe they were £7.  I got the jeans in February from New Look for £22.  The tshirt is a recent purchase in H&M this week and was £7.99 and I love this as it is comfortable and casual for every day and I really like the lace detail at the neckline.  My bomber jacket was from Zara about a month or so ago and was £29.99 and I have worn this sooo many times since I got it.  I got the cute bag from ebay, I can't find the exact seller but loads come up when you type in 'Fox Bag' I saw this first on SprinkleofGlitter (link to post http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/fox-bags-feeling-foxy.html )and wanted one right away, I think it adds such a cute edge to my outfits!   For jewelry I just had on my wedding and engagement rings, my flower pendant and usual watch but you can't see an of them in the pics!  You may be able to tell the pictures were taken just as I was about to run out of the door!


Here I am again with a little cutie sneaking into shot! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment