Wednesday 20 June 2012

Naomi's Nails


My sister Naomi came to stay over the weekend and wanted me to do her nails whilst she was here.  As a mobile beautician I use Gellux and she usually manages to keep it on her feet for about 6 weeks between visits.  She was having a hard time deciding which colour to choose and said she always opts for the safe pink or red nail polish shades so I suggested she have a different colour on each toe, which she decided to go for after a little bit of persuading!
                                                                          Who would have thought that a girl with cupcake tattoos on her feet would be concerned about choosing a nail polish colour that was too 'out there' haha! 

What do you think of this pretty rainbow look? I think we matched the colours in her tattoos to the gels well!

PS The little toe is peach, it just doesn't show up in the pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment