Thursday 28 June 2012

GOSH Primer and cream blush

For as long as I can remember I have had a line running across my forward, even when I was a child, must have been a frowny baby!  As I am getting older the crease seems to be getting deeper, eek, so I was thrilled when I first discovered the polyfiller of the make up world, primers!

My current favourite is the GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer and I opted for the anti-wrinkle version, because who doesn't want extra help there!  I got mine in Superdrug and they are around £13/14.

They aren't lying when they say this has a velvet touch, it is so soft and well, velvety!  I apply this all over my face and put on an extra bit in my one forehead line and it definitely helps to smooth out the area, as well as around the eyes etc.  I then like to wait 5 minutes or so if I have time before I add my foundation.  This product includes Matrixyl 3000, a face firming peptide, in its ingredients, and the bottle say this helps boost collagen , even out skin tone and restore clarity. All sounds good to me! It is also unperfumed which I like because sometimes make up smells can be a bit bleugh!   Simply put I like this product a lot, I feel it makes my skin look nicer and it feels good too!




The second product that I love from GOSH is the Natural Touch Cream Blusher and the shade I use is 001 Peachy Rush.  I have been using this product for about 18 months and it has been a repeat purchase for me. I love the way it looks on naked skin if I am in a rush, or over BB cream for a dewy finish or over full foundation and powder, it works well over it all!  I love the colour, a deep peachy coral, which I feel suits my yellow toned skin really well! I also love the way it is very build-able, so you can go for a subtle look or a much more bold cheek!  I do play around a lot with different cheek colours but 99.9% of the time this one will be a base under any other, if I am not using it on its own.  This I also get from Superdrug and is about £7.  The pot lasts for ages and I think in all the time I have used it I have had to replace my only twice!

Which primer and blushers are your favourites? x

No comments:

Post a Comment