Wednesday 18 July 2012

LOTD Books #4

Welcome to Wednesday!  Today's LOTD is books and this week I have chosen this book by Betheny Frankel called Naturally Thin.  I have just ordered this book on Amazon and have heard that it is full of healthy tips on how to eat a well balanced and healthy diet and remain slim.  I am not into fad diets but just love to feel healthy and full of energy so I am hoping that this will teach me a few things that I don't know.  I the past I have definitely fallen into the trap of thinking that a food is healthier than it actually is, for example cereal bars but I feel like I have educated myself a lot over the last few years and I am excited to carry on learning!  I have made so many little changes to my diet which have not only made me lose weight without trying but more importantly have helped me to feel better from within and more full of life and energy! Whoop, whoop!

I will do a review on the book after I have read it and let you all know if it is as good as I have heard!

Pop over to http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ to see what Louise is reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment